- Digital Inspiration is a cool blog about technology. Lots of cool information for the geeky blogger in all of us!
- October Ink is the cutest design studio! I love their design aesthetic. It’s ran by two best friends, Jayne & Morgan, and they are a huge inspiration for me! I wish I had a best friend who wanted to start a design studio!
- Jaime of Eventual Millionaire is beyond amazing! She interviews millionaires around the world and it’s a site dedicated to people who know they will be millionaires one day! Um… put me on that list!
- Star of This is Star shares her resume with the world. I love her work and I look up to her as a web designer and developer. I love that I can see her resume and her skill set, it gives me something to work towards knowing how my skills measure up.
- Although I am not a fashion blogger, Independent Fashion Bloggers always has great articles on blogging. Here they give us “10 tips for increasing your influence with a giveaway”. Good to know!
- Speaking of giveaways, Free! Gretchen is a site where bloggers can submit their giveaways and get some traffic from them! Here they share a “Blogger’s Guide to Giveaways”. Valuable information for a n00b like me!
- Little Wolf’s Illustration Blog is so adorable! She is a great illustrator Her blog shares her work and I recommend you check it out!
- In need of some colour inspiration? Always! Plenty of Colour is a “daily design blog devoted to showcasing and celebrating color.” I love this blog! It’s a great resource for designers and bloggers when we need a boost of inspiration!
- I love Lifehacker, and here they show how to easily create a custom WordPress theme. Since I recently made the transition over to a self hosted WordPress account, I want to be able to design my theme from the ground up! Here’s another how to from them Once I get WordPress back up and running I will be able to re-do my whole blog from scratch!
- Blogaholic Designs is a super cute blog design company! If you want an inexpensive blog design, they are right up your alley! I admire them for being able to run their own design company. Something I plan to do one day! They definitely inspire me! I’m pretty sure the Blogaholic Social Network was created by the same women, Emily. She is super rad for being able to run two successful blogging websites!
- Predefined Tastes writes about “The Nostalgia of ‘Some Nights’: A Literary Review”. She is an amazing writer and I love her blog! She writes about college and life, among other things. Check her out!
- You can never go wrong with ProBlogger.com. Everything on that website is like gold! Here is their e-book, “Build a Better Blog in 31 Days”, and it’s only $10! I plan to get this next paycheck! I’m sure it’s fabulous! Here’s another e-book “ProBlogger’s Guide to your First Week of Blogging”. And one last one, “PB’s Guide to Blogging for your Business”. I want all three!
- I got sucked into the Business Insider for a few hours the other night… so beware! Here is their career section, always one of my favorite topics! They post great articles on how to navigate your career, no matter what it is!
- Fashionably Light is a cute blog about living a fabulously simple life, by miss xandra bee, the winner of my $20 giveaway! She has a great outlook on life and fashion!
- So far, my favorite WordPress theme is Base. It’s super simple and easy to use! Great for a beginner!
- Sarah Von of Yes and Yes shares how much money she makes blogging. A great candid look at the secretive world of making money blogging! I love that she opened up about this, something I wonder about from time to time! Her blog is AMAZING. You should be following her already! If not, start now!
- Another article on making money blogging… interesting stuff! I’m glad I’m not in this just for the money! Because we all know there isn’t any! (at least not yet!)
- Amy of Blogging with Amy also writes about how much real bloggers make. Always good to know! She shows it takes a LOT of HARD WORK.
- Apparently I really wanted to know how much money bloggers made! From Social Media Today, an article featuring a break down of blogging costs and figures. It’s always good to investigate your craft!
- To stay on topic, here is a list of blogger’s salaries from Paula Neal Mooney. I found this site on ProBlogger.com… so it’s a good one!
- I can never get enough advice, and this article from Rock n Roll Bride is just what I needed! She writes about Tough Love & Advice for Struggling Bloggers. Good stuff!
- From NubbyTwiglet’s weekly LinkLove column I found some amazing articles! Here’s one on How to Get a Digital Agency Job from working professionals. Great advice! Steve Pavlina writes about making 5-Year Commitments. I am now OBSESSED with this girl! She has a killer blog and website and I want to be just like her! I found another role model! Nubby never fails to deliver, and I am so happy to have found this website, Art of the Menu. Nubby had a really great round up this week, so check the rest out here!
- I found Living Laughing & Loving, a blog written by Renee, to be super cute and informative! She is a 4th grade teacher and a full time blogger with lots of great advice!
- Through Renee, I found Creative Kristi Designs, a cute little blog design studio. One to watch! I could learn a lot from her!
That’s it! I hope you enjoyed!
Any websites that you LOVED this week? Please share!